me: ok i’ll study at 8:00
me: *pretends i didn’t see*
This is my dad, his name is David and he has cancer. It started in his stomach and then spread into his liver, blood, bones, and brain and now, after ten years of fighting we’re at the end of the line and he’s going to die soon.
He’s always been a really great dad and my best friend; he raised me all alone from the time I was 7 years old, an still managed to give me a wonderful and loving childhood, and always made me his number one priority. So now I want to do something for him.
For as long as I can remember he’s collected college t-shirts, his goal was to get one from every college in the country, and he has over 300 so far, but he can’t get around so well anymore and I was hoping that maybe, if any of you lived near a college you could send him one to help complete his collection before he dies.
I really love my dad and he’s an incredibly funny, charming, kind person and I’m sure you would all love him if you met him too, and I really want to make this happen for him but I do need help. In return I’ll pay for the shirt and the shipping and even send you a picture of my super cool dad wearing the shirt if you want it! Thank you.
The mailing address is:
David and Tzipporah
New York, ny 10017
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
Everyone needs to reblog this.